Published on: May 25, 2013
Areas of focus: Condominium Law
Will is an associate in the firm’s community association practice group, where he counsels associations on condominium law. He represents associations on civil matters in Superior Courts and District Courts throughout Massachusetts. In addition, Will assists associations on matters brought before the Massachusetts Commission Against Discrimination. Before joining the firm in 2008, Will was an associate with a metro west law firm, where he practiced in a broad range of legal areas, handling real estate and land use matters, as well as business litigation. A teacher before becoming a law student, Will taught history at Bedford High School, where he also coached soccer, track, and softball.
- Fitchburg State College (1993)
- New England School of Law, Cum Laude (2005)
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- Community Associations Institute-New England
- Massachusetts Legislative Action Committee
- CAI-NE Awards Committee
- CAI-NE Attorneys Committee
- Selected as “Massachusetts Rising Star Super Lawyers 2009” in the October issue of Boston Magazine.
- Case Note Editor, Assistant Symposium Coordinator, New England Journal on Criminal and Civil Confinement
PUBLICATIONS AND EVENTS
- “Terri’s Law”: The limit of the Florida Legislature to Decide an Individual’s Right to Die” (New England Journal on Civil and Criminal Confinement, Volume 31,(Summer, 2005).