Published on: April 2, 2020
AREAS OF FOCUS: CONDOMINIUM LAW
A founding partner in the firm, Seth was among the first attorneys in Massachusetts to recognize condominium law as a specialty and develop a practice around it. He has represented condominium associations and developers since 1976, focusing particularly on the day-to-day issues related to the governance and management of condominiums, cooperatives and homeowner associations. Seth has used his experience helping communities cope with poorly drafted documents to help developer clients avoid many of those problems. He is also called upon frequently to provide peer reviews of the documentation for complex mixed-use projects. During more than 30 years with the firm, Seth has handled virtually every type of legal issue condominium associations and condominium developers could encounter, participating in a number of groundbreaking court decisions resulting from those matters. Many of the cases in which he has been involved have established significant precedents in Massachusetts and nationally.
- Rutgers University (1966)
- Pace College, MBA, with distinction (1971)
- Boston College Law School (1971)
- Seth was involved with CAI (National, New England and New Hampshire Chapters) for decades
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- Participated in drafting amendments to the Massachusetts Condominium Act. (Chapter 400 of the Acts of 1992; Chapter 242 of the Acts of 1998).