Published on: May 25, 2013
Areas of focus: Condominium Law. Lien Enforcement and Real Estate Law
Will is a partner in the firm’s Condominium Practice Group. Will provides strategic advice to Condominium Associations on a broad spectrum of legal issues related to condominiums. These areas include: interpretation of governing documents, condominium operations and governance issues, unit owner responsibilities and rule enforcement, drafting and amending of condominium documents and lien enforcement.
Prior to joining MEEB, Will was an associate with a metro west law firm, where he focused on residential and commercial conveyancing as well as land use matters. Before practicing as an attorney, he was a high school History teacher and coach.
- Fitchburg State College (1993)
- New England School of Law, Cum Laude (2005)
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- Massachusetts Real Estate Bar Association
- Community Associations Institute-New England
- Co-Chair CAI-NE Awards Committee
- Massachusetts Legislative Action Committee
- CAI-NE Attorneys Committee
- Selected for inclusion in Massachusetts Rising Stars® (2009). Super Lawyers and Rising Stars employ an annual jurisdictional selection process. Only five percent of lawyers in the state were selected to the Super Lawyers list and 2.5 percent to the Rising Stars The listing appears annually in the November issue of Boston magazine and in New England Super Lawyers.
- Case Note Editor, Assistant Symposium Coordinator, New England Journal on Criminal and Civil Confinement
PUBLICATIONS AND EVENTS
- “Terri’s Law”: The limit of the Florida Legislature to Decide an Individual’s Right to Die” (New England Journal on Civil and Criminal Confinement, Volume 31,(Summer, 2005).