Published on: February 5, 2020
AREAS OF FOCUS: CONDOMINIUM LITIGATION
Patrick is an associate in the firm’s litigation department. He joined the firm in 2019 and focuses his practice on condominium, real estate and construction litigation. Prior to joining the firm, Patrick was an attorney for a well-established civil litigation firm where his practice focused primarily on matters related to personal injury, products liability and subrogation. Patrick’s trial and appellate experience includes trials in state courts in both Massachusetts and New Hampshire, as well as oral argument before the Massachusetts Appeals Court and Massachusetts District Court Appellate Division. In addition, he has successfully argued numerous dispositive motions and obtained favorable outcomes for his clients through alternative dispute resolution.
Prior to practicing as an attorney, Patrick worked in the in-house counsel office of an international software company working on matters related to litigation, employment disputes and contractual negotiations. He was also employed with the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the District of Massachusetts working in the Health Care Fraud Unit.
- Boston University, B.S.
- New England School of Law, J.D., cum laude
- Community Association Institute, New England Chapter
- Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- United States District Court, District of Massachusetts
- State of New Hampshire
- United States District Court, District of New Hampshire
- Awarded defense verdict for client after 7 day jury trial in Norfolk Superior Court in personal injury action alleging $1.5 million in special damages
- Obtained summary judgment decision in favor of client in multi-million dollar subrogation action by successfully arguing for the application of the implied co-insured doctrine
- Successfully defended an appeal before the Massachusetts Appeals Court to uphold a Superior Court grant of summary judgment in favor of client in construction defect suit