Published on: June 1, 2017
Areas of focus: New Hampshire and Massachusetts Condominium Law
Attorney Daddario has focused his practice in the field of community association law since 2003. In 2018, he became a partner with Marcus, Errico, Emmer & Brooks, P.C. In addition to assisting Massachusetts clients and MEEB’s Braintree, MA office, Attorney Daddario also assists New Hampshire clients and manages the firm’s new location in Merrimack, New Hampshire.
Gary works closely with community association clients in all areas of community association law in both MA and NH. He believes that community associations should have a meaningful relationship with their legal counsel.
- New Hampshire
- Boston University School of Management, Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, cum laude (1995)
- Boston University School of Law, Juris Doctor, cum laude (1998)
Attorney Daddario is associated with the following positions of distinction:
- 2011-present- Fellowship in the prestigious College of Community Association Lawyers (“CCAL”) of the Community Associations Institute (“CAI”)
- 2010-2012- multiple terms as Co-Chair of the CAI New England Attorneys Committee
- 2012- Secretary of the Board of Directors of the CAI New Hampshire Chapter
- 2013- President of the Board of Directors of the CAI New Hampshire Chapter (when the New Hampshire Chapter joined CAI’s New England Chapter)
- 2010-present- multiple terms on CAI National’s Amicus Brief Committee
- An initial member of CAI National’s CCAL Education Committee
- 2015-2017- Board of Directors of CAI’s New England Chapter
- 2015-2016- Co-Chair of CAI New England’s Legislative Action Committee for New Hampshire
- 2017-present- Chair of CAI New England’s Legislative Action Committee for New Hampshire
- 2018- Clerk of the inaugural roster of the New Hampshire Bar’s new Condominium Law Practice Section
Attorney Daddario was successful in the case of Residences at Cape Ann Heights Condominium v. Brian Halupowski, 2012-P-1689 Mass. App. Ct. 2013, in which the Massachusetts Appeals Court upheld the right of condominium associations to have their lien enforcement cases heard in Superior Courts.
Gary also teaches condominium law seminars and maintains speaking engagements for clients, professional property managers and for CAI New England as well as Massachusetts Continuing Legal Education. He also writes extensively on community association issues with articles appearing in magazines such as Condo Media, Condo Management, New England Condominium and the nationally-distributed Common Ground. He is also presently the author of Condo Media’s monthly regional news articles for New Hampshire.
Beginning in 2018, Attorney Daddario is also serving the community as a member of the Zoning Board of Adjustment of the Town of Hudson, New Hampshire.