Published on: June 17, 2013
Areas of focus: Condominium Law
Dean is an associate in the firm’s Condominium Practice Group, where he focuses his practice on lien enforcement matters as well as advising condominium boards on rule enforcement and condominium document interpretation. Dean is active with the New England Chapter of the Community Association Institute as a member of the Programming and ELN Committees. He is a regular contributor to Condo Media Magazine.
Dean received his law degree, cum laude, from New England Law | Boston, and his undergraduate degree in political science from Vassar College. While in law school he was a member of the New England Law Review. Before joining the firm, Dean represented institutional banks in a wide variety of real estate and foreclosure-related litigation.
- Vassar College (2001)
- New England Law School of Law, Cum Laude (2006)
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- New Hampshire Bar Association
- Real Estate Bar Association
- New Hampshire
- Rhode Island
- United States District Court (Massachusetts)
Comment and Note Editor, New England Law Review
- “Real Estate Chaos Averted: SJC Strikes a Balance in Eaton Case” in Condo Media Magazine (October 2012) Click here to read article.
- “If a Tree Falls… Always Act Reasonable With Known Dangers” in Condo Media Magazine (August 2014) Click here to read article.
- “Condominium Collections: Making Sense of Non-Priority Liens” in Condo Media Magazine (May 2012) Click here to read article.
- “Lien Cuisine: Defining Foreclosures and Sheriff’s Sales” in Condo Media Magazine (November 2012) Click here to read article.