Published on: June 1, 2013
Areas of focus: Condominium and Real Estate Litigation
Norman is an associate in the firm’s Litigation Department. He joined the firm in 2017 and focuses his practices on condominium, real estate and construction litigation. Prior to joining the firm Norm worked in a Braintree law office focusing on contract disputes, business litigation and construction litigation.
- B.A., Bowling Green State University, (2004)
- M.P.A., Suffolk University, (2006)
- J.D., Northeastern University School of Law (2010)
- U.S. District Court for the District of Massachusetts
- Boston Bar Association
- Obtained a Jury Verdict in clients favor in the approximate amount of $245,000.00 after a four-day Jury Trial in Middlesex Superior Court.
- Obtained a Jury Verdict in favor of his client in the approximate amount of $52,000.00 after a three-day Jury Trial in Suffolk Superior Court.
- Was awarded Summary Judgment in a case involving a contractual dispute concerning an exclusive right to rent agreement and the subsequent purchase of real estate.
- Obtained a dismissal of counterclaims as well as attorney’s fees after successfully bringing a Motion to Dismiss under the Massachusetts Anti-SLAPP Statute