Published on: June 16, 2013
Areas of focus: Condominium and Real Estate Litigation
Alexander is an associate in our Litigation Department. His primary areas of practice include tort, construction, real estate and land use litigation. He also provides general representation to the firm’s clients in real estate law and construction issues, document review, and enforcement matters.
Prior to joining the firm, Alexander interned for the Honorable Robert B. Foster of the Massachusetts Land Court, as well as the municipal law departments of the City of Boston, the City of Newton, and the Town of Medfield.
- B.A., Boston College, magna cum laude (2010)
- J.D., Boston College Law School (2013)
- NAIOP: Commercial Real Estate Development Association (Massachusetts)
- Government Affairs Committee
- Community Associations Institute (New England)
- Attorneys Committee
- “Providing Recourse: Associations Now Have an Easier Time Amending Documents,” Condo Media, February 2016.